SpineUniverse Community Advice
Get help and share your story with others who know what you're going through.
Please register or log in to join the discussions!
Posted in: Sciatica.

back pain

Started by rob wilson on 04/07/2018 11:31am

Hi, I have had severe back pain sciatica and i believe coccyx problems for a few years.
my doctor referred me to the mcas department with the view i should have a scan on my spine, and a possible injection to ease the pain. This was on the 29th march 2018. the lady done a few things like hammer on my knees and ankles. Anyway, she said no injection, and no scan, just take painkillers prescribed by doctor. My Question is, How can i get a scan approved, can my doctor send me for a scan even though Mcas as said its not needed. I really want a scan and my doctor did specify to mcas that a urgent scan was needed. Please anyone of you good folk help me, with guidance on the scan, that i believe i should have.?

Thanking you, Rob.

Best Responses
There are no responses to this discussion.
Do you find this discussion helpful?